Pace Converter 2.0 is now available from the
Google Play Store
Amazon App Store.
This release focuses on allow multiple groups of speed/time/distance to
be entered and saved. The groups can be marked as actual results
or as goals and are grouped as such.
There are also a lot of behind the scenes changes that are only
interesting to me.
Here's what's new and wonderful in this release
- Feature: multiple data groups (goals and actual results) can now be entered
- Internal: Increased minimum supported version to Android 3.1
- UI: added 'Tell a friend' menu option, for spamming.
- UI: added annoying prompt asking to rate the app after 3 days/7 uses.
- UI: added ShowcaseView to allow a better introduction to the app
- UI: switched to sliding tabs (looks shinier)
- Internal: code changes (use EventBus library, data stored in a database)
I lied in the last update about dropping support for Android 3, but
I did drop 3.0 and made 3.1 the minimum. Someday soon I will drop
Android 3, as soon as work up the energy to add a feature that is
too difficult to backport.